Tuesday, March 10, 2009

School Days - Creative Crop - Kids entry.

These are two of my good school friends on our last day of primary school. I took the photo myself on my Kodak 5mp easyshare point and shoot camera. I hope you like my crop and edit. Mum (Frogmum) showed me how to use Picnik, but I did this all myself  :D. Oh - by the way - I am 11!

The picture below is the original before I worked on it.


Do make sure you have a look at what everyone else has done with their cropping this week over at www.iheartfaces.com!

5 comments:

  1. Great cropping !
    Kathy
    Guatemalas Gift

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this crop - turned an ok picture into a great one! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a change! Sweet and happy little girls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this crop! great job.

    ReplyDelete